Natural History Museum 2022 Oslo
- University of Oslo, Natural History Museum of Oslo
- Area (sqm)
- Archaeology, Natural History, Science
- Exhibition, Museum
4.5 billion years of natural history: The Natural History Museum in Oslo (Naturhistorisk Museum) offers the largest geological and anthropological exhibition in the Nordic countries. It fits respectfully into the listed rooms. The exhibition tour extends over three floors with six thematically staged gallery rooms: Evolution of Life 1 and 2, Mineral and Rocks, History of an Ocean, Stories from Space and Dynmamic Earth. They are flooded with daylight. A self-contained staging is located in the basement of the building: The Crystal Cave. It is designed as an immersive experience. More than 2500 objects from the extensive university collections are on display.
- General Contractor, Exhibition Design, Scenography, Graphic Design
- ATELIER BRÜCKNER
- Lighting Design with
- Licht Kunst Licht AG
- Media Hardware Planning, Media Design with
- Gagarín ehf.
- Architecture / Conversion
- 4B Arkitekter
- Marcus Sies